Look what DHCC Can Offer You
- Connections quarterly newsletter with FREE CPEUs and UPDATE! electronic newsletter
- Members Only FORUM electronic mailing list (EML)
- Corrections and Transitional Care Sub-units to connect with at no extra charge!
- Connect with colleagues on social media:
- Scholarships and awards annually
- Student stipend support for FNCE
- Free and Reduced Price Webinars!
Welcome to Dietetics in Health Care Communities (DHCC) Website!
DHCC is the premier DPG for RDNs serving post-acute care and corrections. We are one of the oldest Dietetic Practice Groups (DPG), established in 1975. The DPG was formerly CD-HCF (Consultant Dietitians in Healthcare Facilities) and updated our name in 2009 to better reflect the eclectic practice areas of the members. Just as the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is working on Second Century initiatives to elevate our profession and expand our reach in the future, DHCC is working on the same. As the healthcare industry evolves, DHCC strives toward meeting the needs of a growing elderly population, undernutrition and burgeoning chronic disease within our expertise of post-acute care and corrections. Our mission is to empower DHCC members to be the nation’s food and nutrition leaders. DHCC endeavors to meet that mission with member services outlined below.Learn More
SpotlightDid you attend the webinar with Healthy Aging?
The Ageless Disease of Eating Disorders: Truths, Similarities and Differences in Older Adults
Links for Certificate and Handouts