Look what DHCC Can Offer You
- Connections quarterly newsletter with FREE CPEUs and UPDATE! electronic newsletter
- Members Only FORUM electronic mailing list (EML)
- Corrections and Transitional Care Sub-units to connect with at no extra charge!
- Connect with colleagues on social media:
- Scholarships and awards annually
- Student stipend support for FNCE
- Free and Reduced Price Webinars!
Welcome to Dietetics in Health Care Communities (DHCC) Website!
DHCC is one of the oldest Dietetics Practice Groups (DPG), established in 1975. The DPG was formerly CD-HCF (Consultant Dietitians in Healthcare Facilities) and updated our name in 2009 to better reflect the eclectic practice areas of the members. Members practice in a variety of settings and with a variety of age groups. DHCC has two subunits: Corrections and Transitional Care which provide focus information and support for members practicing in those areas.
Our mission is to empower DHCC members to be the nation’s food and nutrition leaders. DHCC strives to meet that mission with member services, which are outlined below.Learn More
INFORMATION ON THE DHCC WORKSHOP IN BOSTON
PRIOR TO FNCE (October 15)
THE DHCC/RPG RECEPTION (October 16)